Soul Patch Guy



Here's a drawing of the guy in the music store in the Comcast commercials. I think the guy this drawing is of kind of looks like Joey Kramer of Aerosmith. I drew him from memory and it's a cartoony drawing as opposed to a photo realistic portrait of him. I've been pretty busy with college this week. I have math studying and reading several pages in two different books for english class. I'm getting ready to do a research paper. I'm planning on doing it on a topic relating to comicbooks. Maybe once I'm done with and after I turn it in, I'll see if I can post it on here. It'll have to be posted one page a day or week or something like that, since it's supposed to be four to six pages long. I've got less than eight weeks to finish the rough draft. So if I do post it on here, it'll be a ways off. I'll have to wait until after I get the final draft turned in. But I hope to make it an interesting paper. I don't recall doing a research paper in high school. I may have but don't remember it. But I think I'm going to make this a really good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects