HIPAA



When my sister came home from work today she gave me this paper of a drawing I did back in 2005. It was a HIPAA work sheet she'd had me draw so she could take it to work for the employees there. Employees would have to figure out how many HIPAA violations are being committed and what are they. I noticed things, not related to the HIPAA violations but related to my drawing skills at the time. My skills have improved since then. I can draw hands and women completely from my imagination better than that now. The hands on the characters in the last panel look kind of stubby for them. And I think the way I drew the woman could've been better, as well as the way I drew each character from the side. But over all it's not a bad drawing. It's pretty good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens