Applying New Techniques to My Cartooning

"The Jennifer Kyle Experiment"

Christopher Hart's book, Modern Cartooning, got me thinking about applying techniques in it to my Drawing Board characters. This is my second endeavor. Admittedly, the shirt is a little off center. I like how this is going though. Other than that off-center shirt thing, there are two things I might consider tweaking. I may or may not want to simplify the hair a little more, and maybe do away with the eyelids. Maybe. I think she looks beautiful and sexy. I think maybe she looks a little like Eliza Dushku, who she is, at least in part, inspired by. I've also done one of Jack Miller, which I think I'll post next time. I'm liking how this is all turning out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens