Ernest Gets Drawn, or "Hey, Vern, I'm a Drawing!"

"Ernest Gets Drawn"
I haven't done many Ernest drawings. I don't know why. My family and I love Ernest. I drew this from an Ernest mask. I drew it in pencil, then inked it. My family and I watch Ernest Saves Christmas every December. Jim Varney is well known for playing Ernest. That's not the only role he's famous for though. He also starred on Roseanne, he's played Jed Clampett in the movie Beverly Hillbillies (based on the TV show of the same name, he voiced Slinky Dog in the first two Toy Story movies. Ernest did however play a big part in his road to stardom. Ernest is a great character who was played by a great actor.

Comments

Nathan said…
I LOVE Ernest Scared Stupid!!!! Such a fun movie to watch around Halloween!

Popular posts from this blog

Twix