New Thundercats Show



The old Thundercats show will always be my favorite, but this new one actually looks pretty cool. I get the feeling that this new show would have worked really well as a live-action theatrical release. I hope Panthro's not really dead in this show. Mumm-Ra was in his regular form and he didn't seem like the weakling he was in that form on the original show, all bandages and a red cloak and hunched over looking like he could croak at any minute. They talk about thundercats in the past defeating Mumm-Ra and, although I'm sure it's not the case, it seems like those thundercats Claudus spoke of could have been the ones on the original show, if their descendants named their children after them, or something like that. So, if you're not happy with Thundercats being remade, you could use your imagination and picture it like that. This new Thundercats show seems really cool. I look forward to future episodes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix