The Eleventh Issue of The Drawing Board Coming Up



I started writing the eleventh issue of The Drawing Board last night. This one continues the subject of Jack working on his own comic book series. I was thinking of continuing the Sunday comics format, and the process on this one is a little different from the usual. I'm starting out by writing a script. I worked up until panel six last night and figured I should have some humor within the next three panels. There wasn't really any in the previous ones, unless one or both of the characters makes a goofy face or something like that. So, I'll have to figure out where to go from there. I thought about taking a hiatus from the comic strip, and in fact I had skipped posting an issue Sunday. However, I started thinking about what I could do for the next issue and I ended up working on a script for it. I'm not sure if I'm going to get that issue done by Sunday. If not I might try for next Sunday or maybe the middle of next week. So, I'll be working on that. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens