Fastback Rough Concept



Here's a rough concept drawing of a transformer I created. His name is Fastback, and he's an autobot. He can disguise himself as a 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback, hence the name Fastback. His weapon on his left arm is a set of rotating blades formed from the louver on the back window of his Mustang form. A friend of mine on deviantART named Liz, a.k.a. KyaValentine, created some transformers. So, I thought I'd give it a try. There has been a Mustang transformer named Barricade. He was the decepticon in the first live-action movie who could transform into a Mustang police car. I thought it would be cool if there was an transformer on the side of good, the autobots, who could transform into a Mustang, and an older one at that. I think it's pretty cool. I may try to do another drawing of him, a neater one. I'd like to do a more realistic looking drawing of him. This one is kind of cartoony. So, I may try that at some point and see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix