Captain America: the First Avenger



My dad and I saw Captain America: the First Avenger at the theater, and it was FREAKING AWESOME!!! It's very true to the comics. I thought the way Chris Evans portrayed Captain America was great. I like the kind of character that Cap is. I like that he's in the tradition of the old school heroes around that time. Cap had such a great spirit even as scrawny Steve Rogers. The rest of the cast was great too. It was cool to see Tommy Lee Jones in it. Hayley Atwell was beautiful and intriguing as Peggy Carter. Bucky and Howard Stark were cool. The rest of the supporting cast were great as well. Joe Johnston has a knack for period movies, having directed The Rocketeer and The Wolfman remake. He really captured the spirit of the era. This was an amazing movie! By the way, I suggest that you stay after the credits. Some people left during the credits. I was, and I think the rest of the people who stayed were, aware that there would be a trailer for The Avengers movie after the credits. It's a great trailer, and my dad and I are looking forward to The Avengers in 2012. So, I recommend that if you haven't see Captain America: the First Avenger, you go see it. If you have, I recommend seeing it again. I also again recommend that you stay for The Avengers trailer after the credits. This is a great movie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens