The Drawing Board #11 - Layouts



I'm going to be doing layouts soon for The Drawing Board #11. I've got the script all written. I was thinking of doing a monthly spin off of The Drawing Board if I'm not too busy with the main series. I think I would do one issue per month. It would be in the three-panel style. The spin off would focus more on one of the supporting characters or one of the main characters other than Jack. I consider Jack, Jennifer and Matt the three main characters, maybe Violet as the fourth. The whole series mainly centers around Jack. It's about a guy, Jack, who makes a living as an artist. I'm keeping it in mind in case I decide I want to do The Drawing Board and another shorter comic. I don't think I'm completely set on doing The Drawing Board in the Sunday comics format from now on, but I'm giving it a try for now and I'll see how it goes. I plan on having The Drawing Board #11 finished soon and then getting back to the weekly schedule, so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens