Comics



That's comics, as in comic books. Comedians sometimes like to be called comics for some reason. It seems like that could be confusing sometimes. "Are they talking about comic books or comedians?" Anyway, this is just one of those things I just started drawing whatever came to mind at that very moment, as opposed to having an idea for a drawing before I start it. I saw someone's Scott Pilgrim artwork on devianART awhile back. I remembered it last night and how they used halftones just for the background and not the rest of the artwork. The rest of the artwork was more or less solid colors. So I decided to try that with this artwork, sort of. The word has got some orange shading and white highlights on the yellow. It looks pretty cool to me. Although I might make the edges smoother on word graphics like that in the future. I think it turned out pretty well though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix