Golden Age Superman Logo, Regular and Aged



I did this earlier today in paint shop program. This a 1024 x 768 desktop wallpaper of the golden age Superman logo. I used a triangle template for the triangles and the text feature for the "S". Not long afterward, I decided to enhance it, and the enhancement gave the wallpaper an aged look. Here is the result.



I got these cool books for Christmas, The DC Vault and The Marvel Vault. These books tell the histories of DC and Marvel. Reading The DC Vault got me thinking about the golden age of Superman. I started also reading Superman Archives: Volume One. Clark Kent Started at the Daily Star. Superman was media shy like Batman, and he fought more earthly threats. Superman is an awesome character, and it's cool to see how he and his mythology has evolved over the decades. Superman is awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens