Happy Birthday, Eliza Dushku!

"Eliza Dushku Close Up"

Eliza Dushku turns 35 today. She's a beautiful, smart, strong, and extremely talented woman. She's starred in movies such as True Lies and Wrong Turn. She's also has starred on shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Tru Calling and Dollhouse, the latter two of which she was the lead actress. She's a very caring person. She's help some great causes like the one of which THRIVEGulu is for. THRIVEGulu helps people in Uganda like former child soldiers.

I thought I'd use an old drawing I did (pictured above) as a birthday tribute to Eliza. I drew it on paper and inked it with some Sharpies. I posted it on deviantART some time ago, but this is the first time I've blogged it on here. Happy birthday, Eliza Dushku!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix