Frosty The Snowman - Merry Christmas!

"Frosty the Snowman - Merry Christmas!"
This is a new drawing. I just drew this last night. I've been blogging old ones recently but I decided to blog a new one today. I decided to do a Christmas drawing last night, and I decided on this. It's based on the Rankin/Bass version of Frosty. The Frosty the Snowman cartoon from Rankin/Bass is a classic. Jimmy Durante gave a great narration for the show. There have been follow ups to the cartoon over the years. This Frosty cartoon gets shown every year, and in recent years it's been shown with a very different Frosty cartoon with John Goodman voicing the title character. That cartoon is titled Frosty Returns. Frosty is a classic Christmas character. He's as much a Christmas icon as Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. As the artwork says, "merry Christmas!" Also, happy holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens