The Drawing Board 10th Issue and Other Projects

The tenth issue of The Drawing Board is coming up, after this week's issue. I'm thinking of doing the tenth issue in Sunday comics format. I plan to have Jack start working on his own comic book series. He's worked on other series, but he has done his own yet. This will be an ongoing thing. I think the tenth issue will be the start of that.

I'm also going to do probably a one-page comic telling the origin of The Golden Avenger. He's the character I entered in the Talenthouse contest for The Stan Lee Foundation. I've never really given him an origin and I think this would be a good way to do it.

Another thing I want to do is rewrite one of my short stories and post it on here. I've got a couple and I might post both of them, but I want to do rewrites first. They're horror stories and they're kind of like the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Evil Dead movies where you have a hero fighting supernatural beings.

Those are my plans. I've also thought about doing a Drawing Board comic book at some point. Maybe for the 20th issue, or 30th, or something like that. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens