GREEN LANTERN!!!

My dad and I just saw the Green Lantern movie and it's FREAKING AWESOME!!! I can pretty much always tell if I'll like a movie before I even see it, just by watching the commercials. It exceeded my expectations. I know that there have been some negative reviews. Reviews are opinions, and I usually never agree with them anyway. Reviews, that is. My advice is to go see it for yourself. I personally think it's one of the best superhero movies, or comic book movies, or movies in general, that I've ever seen in my entire life. What's most important to me is whether I personally like it (and in fact I LOVE it), just as what's probably most important to you is whether you personally like it. My dad liked it too. He said it was more exciting than the Thor movie. All that being said, I hope more people will go see it and appreciate it, and that it will do extremely well at the box office. It's only been out for four days, so there's probably still time for it to do even better than it has. You know if it does well at the box office they'll do sequels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix