Sean Penn



This is a picture I drew of actor Sean Penn. I wanted to post more artwork in this area of my blog site like I used to, and this seemed like a good drawing to post. For awhile I hadn't posted much artwork in this area because I was really focused on my comic strip. Oddly, I was trying to think of stuff to draw other than my comic strip and I had a hard time with that. It was like I had partial artist's block. I think the artist's block is gone now though.

In other news, I've seen stuff for Green Lantern: the Animated Series. I'm personally more of a traditional cell animation kind of guy. I'm generally not that into computer animation, although there have been some cool computer-animated works. This GL series is computer animated, and it looks really cool. The animation seems very rich. It's got good coloring, shading, etc. I'm looking forward to it. It will be on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network's site has a page for the show. There's not much up on it right now, but if you want to check it out, you can see it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens