Prints for Sale II

As you may recall, a couple years ago I blogged about prints that I had for sale on my Deviantart page. I still have those prints for sale. I'm selective to some degree about what artworks, or devations, I sell prints of. So, I haven't had a lot of prints for sale yet since I first blogged about them in 2009. However, I recently made prints available for three more artworks. I have a section for my prints for sale on my homepage on Deviantart, as well as a gallery category here. Some of my artworks only have a high enough resolution for certain print items. Some of them there are a wide range of print items for. So, if you're interested in buying a print, you can go check my prints for sale and see what's available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects