Avery Ellis



This is another character for my comic strip I'm working on for my blog. The main character, Jack Miller, does a lot of work for a comic book company in which the Editor-in-Chief is Avery Ellis. I consider Avery to be like a cross between actor Chi McBride and people like Stan Lee and Joe Quesada who have been Editor-in-Chief at Marvel Comics. He's a good guy to work for, and he's really enthusiastic about his job.

I think I'm getting to the point where I might have enough characters to go ahead and start my comic strip. I'm thinking about whether or not to do something like a month's worth of strips in one week and then posting one per week, or doing them a week at a time. There are approximately five weeks in a month, and I'm thinking of starting out doing one strip per week, and at some point I might make it a twice weekly or even a daily strip. Also, I've thought about starting it out in black and white. I might do color from the start though. I would use flat colors like some, if not all, comic strips tend to have. That's how I've been doing the character designs. I've got at least one more character to draw before I start doing the comic strips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects