The Golden Avenger



The finalists have been chosen for The Stan Lee Foundation contest on the Talenthouse Web site. You can see them here. I'm not a finalist, so I figured I'd go ahead and post the artwork here. Although I'm not a finalist, I'm proud of this artwork. I think it turned really well. I probably could have gave more of a description of my superhero and drawn him in some kind of pose instead of just standing there, but that's all in the past. In case you missed it, my page on the Talenthouse site is here. I decided to keep it simple with his powers. He has flight, super strength, and he can shoot energy beams from his hands. I originally thought of calling him The Olympian, but I thought that was too close to an existing comic book character. I was originally going have him be a god from Mount Olypus. All in all, I think it's a really cool character and a really cool artwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix