My Comic Strip Series

I plan on debuting my new comic strip series this Sunday on here, as well as on deviantART. It's a three panel strip, and I plan on posting a new one every Sunday. This comic strip features the characters I've been blogging about on here, such as Jack Miller, Matt Kirby, Jennifer Kyle, etc. It will be right below the banner/header on here, and I'm thinking of putting it above my "Newest Deviations" section on my deviantART page. I'll archive the comic strips in a category in my gallery on there. You can go to my deviantART page by clicking on the link to the right. If you're interested, check out the first comic strip this weekend.

Comments

Nathan said…
I'm excited to see it!!!
Josh said…
Thanks! I'm glad you're excited about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects