The Stan Lee Foundation Contest/ Lelia Broussard on the Cover of Rolling Stone

Voting for The Stan Lee Foundation contest is now closed. The winners will be announced March 3. I'm thinking now about whether to blog my superhero soon, or wait until the winners are announced. I saw that one person had votes in the hundreds. Based on that, I might end up being a runner up at best, which I think would be cool too. If I don't win at all, at least I tried. Also, I got about 31 people showing that they liked and supported my superhero. I don't know if they go just by votes or if they also have judges judge the superheroes. Whatever the case, we'll see whether I win anything on March 3.

While I'm at it typing up this entry, I'd like to mention that musician Lelia Broussard is one of some number of musicians being considered to be on the cover of a future issue of the Rolling Stone magazine. I have a thing above this area for voting for Lelia. She is a very talented musician and I would really appreciate it, and she especially would, if you would please vote for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects