My Gallery

I'm now using my Deviant Art gallery as my featured gallery on here, off to the right. So when you click on the "MY GALLERY" picture off to the right it'll take you to my Deviant Art gallery instead of my Flickr gallery. So far I'm still keeping the "My Art" album on my Flickr account, but I intend on adding new drawings to my Deviant Art page instead of Flickr. I figure if I keep that album on there, that, along with my Deviant Art page and my blog here, will be three chances for my art to get exposure. So for now at least, I don't plan on deleting any of my art from Flickr. But since I have all of that art on my Deviant Art page as well and I'm not going to add any more to the Flickr art gallery, I don't need the Flickr art gallery on my blog here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects