Art And Technology

I was wondering about something recently. There's been talk about the creation of e-books and whether they'll replace print books. I wonder, could the same happen to art? Might art go entirely digital at some point in the future? I kind of doubt it, but you never know. One reason I doubt it is because I think that art on a view screen wouldn't have the value that art in a frame would. Right now, some people do digital art, but then they print it out and put it in a frame or in a comic book, or whatever. I think digital art done that way might have value, but I doubt that keeping it on a screen would. As far as just making art on a computer, I do it myself sometimes, and I think it's cool. However, my favorite art is the kind that you use actual pencils, brushes, paint, paper, canvas, etc. with. I doubt that art will go completely digital, as not being tangible. I like digital, but I prefer it tangible. But, we'll just have to see what the future holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens