Hump Day

Previously I mentioned an artwork I did over the weekend, which is a Batman drawing. I was working on the shading. I'm not sure I'm satisfied with it, so I don't know if I want to blog it. That's why I usually don't blog about artworks ahead of time. I might decided I'm not satisfied with the result, and whoever read the blog post, and was interested in seeing the artwork, might not get to see it. I might show it as an outtake at some point, if that. Maybe. Or, I might redraw it and post that. I'll see what happens.

If you haven't checked out Darrel Tank's site, FivePencilMethod.com, I highly recommend it. He has some great techniques for doing amazing drawings. I've been visiting the site and watching the videos, and he really knows his stuff. He's a pro.

I just checked out a cool-looking book from the library. It's titled How to Draw Chiller Monsters, Werewolves, Vampires and Zombies, by J. David Spurlock. I'll be reading that practicing the stuff in it. I enjoy classic movie monsters, and werewolves are my favorites. Thanks go to one of the librarians for telling me about this book.

I've still got work to do on the "Ginger" artwork, so I'll be working on that. I"m also thinking about what other drawings I can draw.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix