Christopher Hart's Assignment #3, on deviantART

"Worried Face"
Here's my submission for Christopher Hart's "Assignment #3." For this assignment, he showed us a confident-looking character he drew. He wanted us to draw the character with a worried expression. This is what I came up with. I drew the basic look of the character, but I drew him more in my style. I wanted it to be clear that I was drawing that character as the assignment says to, but try to avoid making it look too much like Christopher Hart's style. I usually draw a more pronounced jaw line, but I kept the original jaw line for this character, as I did with the head shape in the submission I titled "Goofy Face." I figured his eyebrows would be tilted. I thought to add more intensity to it, I'd express his worry through his mouth as well, and I added some sweat to his temple. I think this drawing turned out pretty well. You can see Christopher Hart's journal post, on deviantART, about the assignment here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens