Jack with 3D Glasses

"Jack with 3D Glasses"
This is a picture I drew last night. It's Jack Miller, from my comic strip titled The Drawing Board, with 3D glasses on. I'd give it a 3D effect if I had the tool to in photo shop. I'm still experimenting on my characters with the techniques I learned from Christopher Hart's Modern Cartooning. I made Jack's neck longer here. I drew his ears further up than in the redesign, but I may stick with the ears further down when I actually start doing new strips. I haven't gotten around to writing  new strips because I've been busy with other things. However, I'd like to get a start on them soon. I still need to consider whether I'm going to stick with the redesign for Matt Kirby (which I haven't blogged yet), or do another version. As for this drawing, I think it turned out pretty well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix