"Desert, Santa, Tumbleweed."

"Killer Tumbleweed"
My family and I have a tradition of watching Christmas movies every December. One of the movies we watch is I'll be Home for Christmas, starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Jessica Biel. There's a line in the movie about Jonathan's character being attacked by a killer tumbleweed. I thought it would make for an interesting sketch if I took it further. Here, it actually is a killer tumbleweed, a living one. It's sort of like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. I wanted to keep it simple, so I drew it in a cartoony style. We'll most likely be watching I'll be Home for Christmas this December, as we do every December. It's a cool movie (I'll be Home for Christmas).

Works Cited

I'll be Home for Christmas. Dir. Arlene Sanford. Perf. Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Jessica Biel. Walt Disney Pictures. 1998. Film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects