Doctor Who




"Doctor Who"
This is the Doctor Who drawing I've been working on since last year. I just finished it tonight. I think it turned out pretty well. It's a drawing of the 12 incarnations of The Doctor, and his TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space), which is disguised as a 1960's police box.

 It's a fitting night to have finished it too. A new episode of Doctor Who was on on BBC America earlier tonight. It was titled "The Crimson Horror." I think it may have been one of the more bizarre episodes, and I mean that in a good way. Diana Rigg and her daughter were in it. So far, the second half of series seven has been very different from the first half, but very cool.

I've become much more interested in the classic era of Doctor Who than I was before. At first, I was pretty much just focused on the revival era. However, I've been watching The Doctors Revisited specials each month this year, and I'm finding that the classic Doctors are very intriguing and exciting as well.

This year is the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. I think this is a fitting drawing to have done considering that. A 50th anniversary special is coming up, and it includes David Tennant and Billie Piper as their characters from the show. I think this is going to be a great year for Doctor Who.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix