The Amazing Spider-man (Movie)

I saw The Amazing Spider-man tonight with my dad. It's AWESOME! If they insisted on rebooting Spider-man, I think they did it the right way. I was a little concerned beforehand because I read that there was no wrestling scene, no speaking the line "with great power comes great responsibility," and the costume wasn't exactly like the one in the comics, although it was an awesome costume. But, despite those concerns, I think it was an amazing movie, pun intended. They did include those elements of the origin, in a way, by the way. Just not in the same way as in the comics. Some people have been comparing it to the Sam Raimi movies. I think Sam Raimi and Marc Webb's versions of Spidey are each great in their own ways. I am definitely looking forward to a sequel to The Amazing Spider-man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix