The Dark Knight Rises

My dad and I saw The Dark Knight Rises, and it is truly a masterpiece! It was great to see all those characters back on the big screen. Anne Hathaway was great as Catwoman, and I think the costume looked great. Tom Hardy was menacing as Bane. Marion Cotillard was great as Miranda Tate, and if you haven't seen the movie yet, I'll just say that there's more to her character than meets the eye. The regular cast was great as usual, and Christopher Nolan and Crew as awesome as ever as well. Hans Zimmer's score was fantastic. It's an epic movie. This is Batman and his world as you've never seen them before in the movies. It's a great story, and it's very exciting. Considering that this is supposedly Christopher Nolan's last Batman movie, it's a bitter sweet. It's sad that it's the last of this incarnation of Batman on film, but it's an immensely enjoyable installment in the series. Now having seen the entire trilogy, I feel like checking out the other works of the cast and crew. I don't know why I haven't seen more Christian Bale or Christopher Nolan movies, for example. I did watch Insomnia before Batman Begins came out, so I could see if I could get an idea of what Christopher Nolan's Batman would be like. To sum it all up, The Dark Knight Rises is an amazing movie that I very much recommend that you see. If you're like me, once this movie comes out on DVD and Bluray, you'll want to see it again, and again, and again...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens