Happy Halloween!



My sister and I did a couple art projects for a Halloween thing at her work place. The one above is a collaboration between her and I. She made the body, and I made the hands and face. She made sort of a styrofoam pyramid and put yellow and black cloth over it for the shirt and it's black zigzag stripe. I completely painted the pumpkin and hands with acrylic paint. She hot glued the parts of the body to keep it together. This was the first project we started on. The second was the window, which you can see below.



I also used acrylic paint on that. I didn't paint a jack-o-lantern face on the pumpkin or anything like that because my sister wanted to keep it up there for Thanksgiving also, and a regular pumpkin works for both. Happy Halloween!

Comments

Kristin said…
That looks really good, Josh.
Josh said…
Thanks, Kristin.

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens