Believe In Yourself

I saw an inspirational quote from, I think, Kevin Hart on Facebook. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." Kevin Hart posted it. I think it's from him. I've also read a quote from Bobby Chiu that says this: "Whether they are good drawings or not, do a page of studies a day. It'll keep your skills growing. Getting ready to start an artwork, you may hesitate because you're not sure if it will end up meeting your expectations. But, I think it's a good idea to just dive right in and do your best. If you don't like how the artwork turned out. You can always redo it. It would take time to redo it, but you can work it out until you're satisfied with it. I think it also helps to get someone else's opinion on it. Artists can be their own worst critics. You may think that your art isn't quite good enough, but other people might think it's amazing. It's also a good idea to try to do some art everyday. I don't, but I think I should. The more you do, the sharper your skills get. I'm going to try to draw every day from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens