The Wolverine, Art Books, and Drawings

My dad and I watched The Wolverine Saturday night. It's a great movie! And it's one of those that has a post-credits scene, so if you watch it, you'll want to sit through the credits. I think Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is how I want to draw Wolverine when I draw him. I'm not sure which hair style I like the best. I think it makes sense that the claws come out from between the fingers.

I'm thinking about doing a blog post soon about one of the art books I like. I'm not sure which one it will be. It might be a full-fledged review. There are some great art books. I did some drawings tonight. I didn't get any drawing done over the weekend, but I started drawing tonight. I think the drawings turned out cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens