Doctor Who Artwork Progress

I've done some more work on my Doctor Who artwork. I've now got all of the first seven Doctors on it. I added two more Saturday night. "The End of Time," an episode of Doctor Who, was on that night. It was the 10th Doctor's last episode. It was sad to see him go. At the same time however, it was cool to see the 11th Doctor's first appearance. The incarnation thing seems complicated. The 10th Doctor talked about how, when he regenerated, he'd become a whole other person in a way. But, at other  times, he recalls memories of other incarnations as though it was his who experienced them. I've got four incarnations left to draw on the artwork, then I'll draw the TARDIS. I plan to blog the artwork on here, once I'm finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix