Chris Hart Books

Previously, I highlighted a blog in my Links section, that of Bryan Lee O'Malley. I've decided to blog about another blog in my links. This time, it's "Chris Hart Books," which you can check out here. Chris Hart is a very talented, professional artist who authors how-to drawing books. I've got a couple of them. I have Human Anatomy Made Amazingly Easy, and Drawing Animals Made Amazingly Easy. I've also checked out Cartooning for the Beginner at the library. That last book was very helpful for when I decided to do a comic strip, which ended up being The Drawing Board. I've currently got him on my deviantWATCH on deviantART. You can find his page on there here. Chris Hart is a great artist, and a great teacher. That's why his blog, "Chris Hart Books," is my blog highlight for this blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix