Doctor Who Art

In a previous blog post, I mentioned that I was thinking about doing Doctor Who drawings. I was sketching for the first one earlier, and I decided I'd rather do one drawing of all of them, and the TARDIS. That doesn't necessarily mean I'll draw them all on one sheet of paper. I might draw them each on individual sheets of paper and then put them together as one artwork. I'm really enjoying watching the new episodes of Doctor Who, which air Saturday nights at 9/8 c on BBC America. Matt Smith is an awesome Doctor, and Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill are great companions. I've gotten so into this show that I decided I should do an Doctor Who artwork. It's a great show, and I very much recommend it. It's exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens