Pencils

There are various types of pencils. There are wooden pencils, mechanical pencils, lead holders, etc. There are various types of lead as well. It seems to me that wooden pencils, and maybe lead holders, are more advantageous than mechanical pencils. I think mechanical pencils are good for doing cartoony drawings, but when I need to do shading and things like that, I prefer wood pencils. I feel like wood pencils allow me more freedom. I honestly haven't used lead holders very much, but they may as well. If you're environmentally conscious, you can use pencils made of recycled wood, or other materials. I've got one pencil that's made of denim! As I said, there are different types of lead. I think the standard lead that is used for school work and things like that is a number two HB pencil. Different leads give you different shades, and some are darker while some are lighter. If you're an artist, you'll want to give careful consideration to what kinds of pencils you use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects