Hot Wheels


This past Christmas, 2011, I got another pack of scratch paper squares. This is one of the artworks I did with it. It's a Hot-Wheels-themed artwork. I'm a big fan of Hot Wheels. Hot Wheels are awesome. I might do some more Hot-Wheels-themed artworks in the future. Scratch paper is really fun to work with. It seems like I remember reading in Wizard magazine that Frank Miller used scratch paper when he was working on The Dark Knight Strikes Again. I think it was for character designs. Whereas mine have been black or white on something like a rainbow pattern, his had a solid color on top of another solid color. I like the rainbow pattern. It looks cool when it shows through what I've drawn. Scratch paper is really cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens