Jack Miller as a Werewolf


October is here, and that means fall, or autumn, and Halloween. I haven't trick or treated, or put on a costume, since fifth grade. I always really enjoyed Halloween, but now that I don't do that stuff anymore, I celebrate a different way. I watch Halloween-type movies. I watched both the 1958 and 1986 versions of The Fly last weekend. I watched Twilight Zone the Movie Thursday. Last night I watched the original The Wolfman with Lon Chaney, Jr. Tonight I plan on watching The Wolfman remake. I drew this drawing of Jack Miller as a werewolf this week, and today I digitally colored it. I'm hoping to wrap up the date story in issue 16 or 17 of The Drawing Board, and starting on some Halloween-themed issues. Everybody have a happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects