Frankenstein's Monster


I've been watching Halloween-type movies a lot this October. I've especially been watching a lot of the classic Universal monster movies. My favorite is The Wolfman. I really enjoyed Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein. I watched Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. I'm planning on watching Dracula, The Mummy, and The Creature from the Black Lagoon next. Those movies are really cool. There are a couple of inconsistencies I've noticed. They don't ruin the movies for me, but I thought they were kind of odd. One was the first transformation scene in The Wolfman. Lawrence Talbot takes off his shirt and has an undershirt on underneath. In the next scene, he's the wolfman, but with a dark, button-up, long-sleeved shirt on. He would have had to have been putting on the dark shirt as he was transforming. In Frankenstein, Henry Frankenstein's fiancee had blond hair, maybe a little shorter than shoulder length. In Bride of Frankenstein, she has long, dark hair. These are only minor inconsistencies though. These movies are great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects