Hot Rod Enterprise



I think the new Enterprise, in the new Star Trek movie, is awesome! It has a hot rod spaceship look to it. That's why I did this cartoon drawing of it with the hot rod flames. Some of the pictures I've been drawing won't fit entirely in my scanner, like this one. but usually it just misses about half an inch or less or the edges, or something like that. Not enough to take away from the drawing very much. Sometimes, a picture I draw is so big, I just can't fit it in the scanner. I have to get a digital picture of it. In case you miss my sister's comment on my previous blog, Virgin Mobile users, you can look up "jmralls2001" in Studio V and you'll find wallpapers and screensavers I've made. I haven't made any ringtones or screensavers yet, but I will eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix