Butterfly



I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. I did. It sucks that it's over. I changed my music playlist on here back to the regular one. I figure, if you're like me, you don't want to think too much about the fact that it's not Christmas anymore. But I had a great Christmas with my family. They actually got up before I did this year. As is our Christmas Day tradition, we opened presents at home, then went over to Grandma's house and opened presents from her, then we all had Christmas dinner. The picture above is one I gave to my grandma as a Christmas present. I put it in a frame that said "I love my grandma", except there's a heart in place of the word "love". New Year's Eve is coming up. My family and I are going to have a snack spread and watch the ball drop. Next year is not only a new year, but the start of a new decade. So it'll be interesting to see what the new decade has in store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens