Ghostbusters Ghost



I thought it would be cool to make up my own ghost for the Ghostbusters to bust, and here's what I came up with. It's awkward looking but all the Ghostbusters ghosts look odd, so I think it works. There will, hopefully, be a Ghostbusters III in the next few years. A script has been written and Ivan Reitman is going to direct, and all of the original cast will be back with the exception of Rick Moranis, unless he decides to return and they write his character into the script. And supposedly there will be new additions to the Ghostbusters team. The original GBs will be their mentors. That's what the people involved with the movie have said. I'm looking forward to Ghostbusters III. I hope they make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens