Sam



Here's a character I created that I named Sam. I just had an idea. I ought to creat a background for fictional characters that I make up and draw. I don't really have one for Sam. It would give me more to say about these characters in my blog. I finished my studying for math class tonight. The last section took most of the day. I was going to start it about noon but they have this weird new way of doing long division that must've come out after I graduated from high school. I've also been working on english, and now that I have math done for the week I've got more time to work on my english. I've got to read several pages in a book called America Now. And I've got to take notes. College is going good so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sinister Smiley Face