Toony Batman Face

"Toony Batman Face"
Here's an old Batman cartoon drawing. I thought it might be interesting to do a cartoon Batman with exaggerated features, like a large jaw. By the time of this drawing, Batman had gone back to the "Year One" chest symbol, which was just a bat. I prefer to draw the version with the yellow oval if I can. I admit though that the "Year One" symbol is pretty cool. This started out as a paper drawing and ended up digitally colored. I also like to do black with blue or dark gray highlights on the cape, cowl, etc. There was a time when all those parts of Batman's suit were almost entirely blue. December, and Christmas time, officially starts tomorrow. So, Merry Christmas! To those who don't celebrate Christmas but rather another holiday, happy holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens