Monty Python Artwork

"Monty Python Artwork"
This is an unfinished Monty Python artwork of mine. It's sort of in a cartoon style. I thought this would be a fitting artwork to post. I got Monty Python Live (Mostly) - One Down, Five to Go on Bluray earlier this week. I watched it and it was great! It's a live show with clips from the TV show, Monty Python's Flying Circus, and the movies. It consists of all or mostly old sketches, like a greatest hits show. The show debuted last year, and is considered their final farewell performance. It was funny how John Cleese and Terry Gilliam had facial hair and didn't shave for the show, considering that they'd be playing women (Terry Gilliam at least played himself in drag). It's sad that it was their final performance, but I figure it's just the beginning for me. I just started really getting into Monty Python in 2013. I had seen a reunion special some years before, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail in English 12 class in high school.

I watched Monty Python's the Meaning of Life last night. I thought that, since I watched the live show earlier in the week, it would be good to watch The Meaning of Life as well sometime in the week. It's a pretty risqué movie. Some of Monty Python's comedy is like that. But I like it. I might watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail some time soon. Anyway, Monty Python is great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects