Movie Review - X-Men: Days Of Future Past

X-Men: Days of Future Past is an excellent movie! It's an epic film with an ensemble cast. In my opinion, X-Men is always awesome. Add to that time travel, and it's beyond awesome! It's cool to see some of the cast from X-Men First Class, and some of the cast from the other X-Men movies, come together. It's exciting! It's all about the fate of mutant, and even human kind.

Mystique plays a very important part in this movie, and I think that's cool. There has never been much focus on her in the movies. Jennifer Lawrence's performance as Mystique is really phenomenal. Wolverine also plays a big part in this movie and I think it's always cool to see him. Hugh Jackman has done a fantastic job of translating Wolverine to film over the years. James McAvoy gives a very dramatic portrayal of Professor Xavier. I could go on and on. There are lots of characters in this movie, and they're portrayed greatly by their actors. Omar Sy as Bishop, Halle Berry as Storm, Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde, Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Peter Dinklage as Bolivar Trask, etc. This is an amazing cast.

The story of this movie is enthralling. It's epic, and it spans two eras of time. It's all about the battle for mutant and human life, and trying to bring a more peaceful world into existence. I a lot of the movie is set in the seventies, and I think exceptional work was done to make you really feel like it was the seventies. I enjoyed every minute of this movie.

The special effects were amazing. There's a lot of mutant power usage in this movie, and you really get some amazing effects with that. The Sentinels were very impressive. The future sentinels were especially menacing. Kitty Pryde displays a new power in this movie that was very interesting.

I very much enjoyed this movie. Bryan Singer returned as director for this movie, and I think he made a masterpiece of comic book film with this. I was excited to watch this movie and I felt it was captivating. In my opinion, X-Men: Days of Future Past is the best X-Men movie yet.

P.S.: I recommend always staying through the credits of a Marvel Comics-based movie, and X-Men: Days of Future Past is no exception.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens