Casey Abrams Vs. Ice Cream Cone in Basketball

"Casey Abrams Vs. Ice Cream Cone in Basketball"
I haven't posted in awhile, and I thought this would be a good opportunity for a blog post. My sister made me aware of a contest from musician and former American Idol contestant, Casey Abrams, on Facebook. The contest is to draw an ice cream cone beating Casey in a sport of your choice, and you have three hours to complete it. I'm not sure if he means three hours from the time he posted the post, or if you have three hours once you start. I'd thought about doing a drawing of them playing chess, but I don't know much about chess. I ended up going for basketball. I was going to do a farther away shot from the side, but I decided to give it a better view, and this is what I came up with. I think it looks pretty cool. My sister said that Casey does contests like this often, and that he posts the drawings to his Facebook page. I don't know how long the contest is open, but the post for it is on Casey Abrams' Facebook page, here. So, if you're interested, feel free to check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects