Art to Come

I've got five days left on the "30 DAY DRAWING/ART CHALLENGE!" I would have been a lot further along on it but I was more focused on school work and other stuff. Besides that, the artworks I'm doing for Terribly's drawing/art challenge are artworks that I'm doing just for the fun of it. So, I figure I can set it aside for some time (Terri).

I decided I'm probably going to wait until the new year to continue  The Drawing Board.  I like what I've been doing on the newest strips. I think they'll be cool. I feel like I should also do some one panel strips and/or just some drawings of the characters in various situations and things like that. I've got some TDB artworks that I've done that I haven't blogged. I might digitally color them and blog them.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. It's a great reminder of what we are all thankful for. It's a day to look back on the first Thanksgiving. So, everyone have a happy Thanksgiving!

 Works Cited
Terri. 30 Day Art Challenge. Terri.
http://terribly.deviantart.com/art/30-DAY-ART-CHALLENGE-330788048

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects