30 Day Drawing Challenge, Part II

So far, in the "30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE (sic)," I've drawn six things. I've drawn myself, Eliza Dushku, a friend from school, a chihuahua, my pajamas, and a brain. There are 24 days to go in the challenge. I'm definitely thinking about getting digital camera pictures of the first three drawings so I can start blogging my challenge drawings. It looks like the challenge will take me into the first full week in November. I'm really enjoying this challenge. If you're taking the "Terribly's" "30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE (sic)," I hope you're enjoying it also (Terri).

 Works Cited

Terri. 30 Day Art Challenge. Terri.
http://terribly.deviantart.com/art/30-DAY-ART-CHALLENGE-330788048

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sinister Smiley Face